World Class Quality G5 Massage Therapy System has been the “Gold Standard” in the Beauty industry, physical therapy and sports massage since 1957!
The internationally acclaimed G5 is the only mechanical massager with 3 Unique Therapeutic Actions for greater benefits and results.
1) Multiple-Direction Stroking that breaks down fatty diposits
2) Gyratory Action
3) Percussion Action
This increases lymphatic flow, breaks down stubborn fatty deposits, reduces the appearance of cellulite, boosts production of Elastin and Collagen and impoves blood circulation.
The Kusini G5 Cellulite Massage is the perfect conductor of deep tissue clearance ideal for relaxing tense muscles, improving skin contour and assisting in weight loss.
This Cellulite Massage will:
1) Break down fatty deposits and cellulite
2) Gently smooth the skin texture
3) Improve blood circulation and remove fat into the lymphatic system
4) excellent for toning and leaving the skin smooth and cellulite free
The Kusini G5 Lymphatic Massage increases lymphatic flow, breaks down stubborn fatty depostis, reduces the appearance of cellulite, boosts the production of Elastin and Collagen and improves blood circulation.
You will see faster results by imcorporating this in to a slimming program with long term results and better effieciency.
1) Improves circulation
2) Assist with weight loss and detoxing
3) Excellent for reducing excess fluids
4) Accelerates lymphatic drainage of trapped toxins
How many treatments will it take to get rid of my cellulite?
Each client is different and we recommend at least 4 -5 treatments with a minimum of once a week. You should feel a difference after the first treatment but better results are visible after the 4th or 5th treatment.
Will I lose weight from the treatment?
The G5 is not a weight loss treatment.
It is excellent for cellulite reduction, lymphatic drainage and detoxifying but in conjuction with exercise, good diet and the Kusini Lipocavitation Fat Blast machine will result in wight loss and it greatly accelerate the program. For this reason we include it as the final step in our lipocaviation sessions.
Are the results permanent?
With regular exercise, good diet and life-style changes, cellulite loss can be maintained for an extended period of time but without it, it is not normally permanent. Monthly maintenace treatmetns are recommended, but you can come more regularly if you wish.
Possible side effects of the treatments?
Most clients report a feeling of relaxation and a warm sensation particularly in the treatment areas for hours after their treatment. Since the lymphatic system is stimulated, it is recommeneded that you drink at least 2 litres of water every day during the duration of your treatment schedule in order to assist in the elimination of toxins.
If you do not drink enough water after the treatment you might feel lethargic and possibly get a headache from the mobilization of toxins.
Benefits of the G5 Massage:
1) It is a non-surgical and non-invasive meaning there is no recovery time and you can return to your daily activities immediately.
2) There are also no needles, cutting and its a safe way of eliminating cellulite
3) As said previously we highly recommend combining this with our Kusini Lipocavitation program to increase your results
1) Elliminate caffiene from your diet as caffiene is a known factor in cellulite apperance
2) Drink at least 2 litres of water daily
3) Get enough sleep to help the body recover and deal with toxins daily
4) Get at least 20 min of exercise on a daily basis
5) Include a diet plan – available at Kusini Reception at no extra cost – to help maximize your results